Hippo Sak® Anti-bacterial & Biodegradable Diaper Disposal Bags
|Capacity:||3.4 Gallon Bag (13 L)|
|Thickness:||8 Micron (.31 Mil)|
|Quantities:||450 count or 900 count|
Odor & Leak Proof
Extra Long & Wide Opening
Biodegradable – d2w® Technology
Anti-Bacterial – d2p® Technology
Never have to worry about smelly diapers again with the Hippo Sak® Diaper Bag. Our Anti-bacterial Diaper Disposal Bags are perfect for use in the home or on the go. They are long and wide enough to hold in even the messiest diapers. These bags are made with an Biodegradable controlled life plastic additive called d2w® smart plastic and Antibacterial d2p® technology which stops growth and development of bacteria on contact. Which means these bags are safer for you, your baby and the environment.
- Single Diaper Disposal Bag – Don’t be a trash collector, dispose of that dirty diaper for good the first time. Simply place it in our odor proof bag, tie the bag shut and dispose of the bag in a normal trash can. Odor stays locked in, unlike those pails that let out a little whiff every time you add a new diaper in.
- Wide Opening – Our bags are wide and long enough to ensure even the messiest of diapers will fit in the bag and stays in, while leaving plenty of room to tie the bag shut.
- Odor Proof – Once tied shut, our bag locks in odor so you’ll never have to worry about old diapers smelling up the space.
- Leak Proof – Our Hippo Strong 8 layer bottom seam prevent leaks, holes or tears. Once filled and tied, simply place the dirty diaper in a regular trash can until you’re ready to take out the trash.
- Biodegradable Plastic – Our bags are made from d2w® controlled life plastic technology, allowing the plastic to become biodegradable.
- Antibacterial Plastic – Our bags include d2p® technology which stops the growth and development of bacteria on contact, making our bags that much safer to use.
- Recyclable – They are also made of 100% recyclable materials.